Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello Everyone. I am glad that you are part of the United Marshalls Community for Cossacks 3 or anything else. If you want to officially be part of the United Marshalls just contact Field Marshall in the Cossacks 3 forum or in game. If you have any suggestions please place them in this part of the forum. Any suggestions is welcomed. We want to make this a strong community with lots of great people sharing their game experience.

For old members I hope that you are as excited for Cossacks 3 or at least ready to give it a try. Unfortunately because of all the movement of AoE3 since it original belonged to Microsoft Games and now Robot Entertainment it was just a mess for the community. But now Cossacks 3 being an independent studio brings great opportunities for creating a new RTS community.Please give it a try.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://unitedmarshalls.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

Post by Smoker on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm glad you are bringing back this old clan. AoE3 inactivity destroyed our community but Cossacks 3 looks like a promising new game. I am certainly looking into it. It will be a bit hard getting used to the massive size army but other than that it looks fine. I am good old Smoker from AoE3 clan.

Smoker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top